Yarra Valley Wine and Wildlife Self-drive Tour
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Dixons Creek, VIC
- Product code: YVWILD
10.30am – 12.30pm:
Your wine and wildlife package begins at the iconic Healesville Sanctuary, one of Australia’s most loved tourist attractions and the best place in Victoria to see and interact with native Australian wildlife in a stunning bushland setting. (Tour Guides can be requested at Admissions on arrival and are subject to availability).
After a leisurely 20 minute drive through the picturesque Yarra Valley arrive at De Bortoli Yarra Valley Estate to enjoy the warm hospitality of our family owned winery. Savour a two course lunch from our Italian-inspired menu with tea, coffee and house made biscotti. Complete your De Bortoli visit tasting cool climate wines at our Cellar Door.
Make your way to the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery – a short 5 minute drive. In the stunning showroom indulge in free chocolate tastings and choose from over 250 hand-crafted chocolate products with your 10% discount voucher.
When: Thursday - Monday (For all bookings larger than 10 people please contact De Bortoli Wines (03) 5965 2271)
Where: Healesville Sanctuary - Badger Creek Road, Healesville, VIC 3777
De Bortoli Yarra Valley Estate - 58 Pinnacle Lane, Dixons Creek, VIC 3775
Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery - 35 Old Healesville Road, Yarra Glen, VIC 3775Includes:
- Admission to Healesville Sanctuary (Tour Guides can be requested at Admissions on arrival and are subject to availability on the day)
- Delicious two course lunch at De Bortoli Wines including tea, coffee and biscotti
- Wine tasting at the De Bortoli Wines Cellar Door with a $5 discount voucher per person. (only one voucher is redeemable per bottle of De Bortoli take away wine) * Not valid with any other offer
- Free chocolate tastings at the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery, including a 10% discount voucher for showroom products